Georgia has over 100 miles of coast and about one-third of all the eastern seaboard’s marshes. Only 3 of it’s 15 barrier islands are developed. With 2000 miles of tidal shoreline and remote river lowlands, the paddling opportunities on our coast are endless. $20 discount for kids 12 and under.
Choose from the kayak tours below. Click on the trips title for more information. Prices listed are per person, discounts available for kids 12 and under and groups of 10 or more.
• Brunswick Kayak Tour (About 2 Hours) $49
• St. Simons Village Creek Landing Kayak Tour (2 Hours) $59
• St. Simons Kayak Tour (About 3 Hours) $79
• St. Simons Sound Tour (About 4 Hours) $89
• Cathead Creek Loop (About 3 Hours) $85
• St. Simons Village Creek Landing to East Beach (About 3 Hours) $85
DAY TRIPS $95
These trips come with everything you need to have a great time. SouthEast Adventure provides excellent meals, guides, camping equipment, paddling gear, boats, transportation and fees. A list of the personal gear you need is available . Individuals and groups that would like to provide their own food or gear are subject to discounts. Click here for multi-day trips!