Guided tours are recommended for those unfamiliar with our area or with limited kayak experience.
Rentals by reservation, please contact our St. Simons location!:
Brunswick Boathouse Rentals
- $25 per hour for single kayaks (max $75)
- $35 per hour for tandem kayaks (max $100)
- $95/day Hobie Mirage Drive kayak with or without rod and tackle
Village Creek Landing rentals on St. Simons:
- This is a renowned fishing area. Our fishing kayaks can be rented here for $95 per day by reservation.
- $125/day Hobie Mirage Drive kayak with or without rod and tackle
4 Hour Kayak Fishing Charters are also available with a guide for $225 1st person, $75 each additional, max 3 participants.
Multiple day rentals:
- Single $75 first day, $25 each additional day
- Tandem $95 first day, $25 each additional day
- Fiberglass touring tandems $95 first day, $75 each additional day ($200 damage deposit required)
Group rentals: We have a fleet of efficient, fiberglass tandem kayaks that are perfect for any self-sufficient group planning a multi-day trip in Coastal Georgia. We can deliver or can rent a trailer, too! Contact us for details.
Vehicle shuttles kayak deliveries available throughout the coast. Call for pricing and details.
All rentals are at our discretion. Always call ahead to reserve kayaks.
We offer Native Watercraft, Hobie, Wilderness Systems, and Perception kayaks for rent and for sale. We typically rent sit-on-top kayaks, because they self-bail. Cockpitted kayaks can be rented on demand and at our discretion.
For fishing, fun, and fitness, we also offer the pedal-driven kayaks from Hobie.
For those interested in buying, we will deduct rental fees from the purchase of the boat.
We offer a 3 hour Skills Clinic for $150 for 1 person, $200 for 2 people – scheduled on demand. This clinic is perfect for folks interested in getting into the sport of kayaking with a mind for future independence. Designed for people wanting to buy a kayak or having just bought one. Also great for people that want to rent boats that have little or no experience. You will learn rescues and strokes and be able to rent kayaks safely afterwards.