Village Creek Landing is now an active outpost with SouthEast Adventure Outfitters offering a variety of boating activities including kayaking, kayak fishing, fishing charters, birding and nature tours, and sunset cruises.
Village Creek Landing is also an event venue. Catering by Straton Hall will assist you in planning your private event for 10 to 300 guests. The site is perfect for weddings, family reunions, fund-raisers and corporate events. The peninsula can be dressed up or dressed down for almost any activity from formal to informal.
Village Creek Kayak Tours
- Village Creek Landing Kayak Tour
- Village Creek Landing to East Beach
- Beaches of Little Saint Simons Island Day Trip
Village Creek Boating Tours
Also Available at this location:
- Fishing Charters: Power Boat Fishing Charters; Kayak Fishing Charters
- Rentals: Kayak Rentals; Fishing Kayak Rentals
Single or double kayak: $95/day
Hobie Mirage Drive kayaks: $125/day (rod and tackle can be included)
Map & Directions
Located at the end of South Harrington Rd., off Frederica Rd., North of the Sea Island Causeway – take a right just after the landmark restaurant Bennie’s Red Barn on St. Simons!